Friday, June 19, 2009

Brave Things

Wow just reading this list got me excited, I started thinking of the possibilities of what I want to do when I start teaching. The field trip form is great, I remember most field trips I took as a kid, I loved them and though not knowing at the time I learned a lot from them. Changing the responsibilities of the students would be very neat, to let your students help in the learning process probably will get them more excited about class. As far as the cell phones I am not to excited about that idea, I think students would try and take advantage of this and use them for entertainment not learning. I think the community service idea is a good one, I know some schools in our area do make seniors in high school do some type of community service in order to graduate, I think this is great because it makes students realize life is more than just them. The brave thing I would like to do is to have my students get in touch with lawmakers either local or national and have them challenge policies within the U.S. that they believe to be wrong. Maybe they can get lawmakers to look more into how students are affected by their decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment