Friday, June 19, 2009

5 Things to Unique

What impressed me most about this blog was not the way the school was unique, but how excited Mr. Beatti was about his school. I think that his excitement is shared by his fellow teachers and this leads to creation of unique ideas for the school. I like the idea how they get together each week and plan and share ideas, this is great not one teacher has all the ideas but sharing you can get close. Its also nice to see technology getting implemented I am afraid that some schools will be afraid of trying new technologies. Overall I think this school isn't so unique but instead intelligent. To make my school I would like to trade students with another teacher for a week or so once a year and have the students teach me on what they have learned. I think this would be fun for the students because they would be able to recall the things they like the most, and fun for me because I can see what other students are learning and what excites them and incorporate that into my teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment