Monday, June 1, 2009

Alabama Learning Exchange

Alabama Learning Exchange is a web based program to help assist student, teachers, and administrators in everyday learning situations. You can look up a course of study and review multiple topics in each field of study for example, Geometry under Mathematics. There is also a section which is just devoted to web links which will help the teaching field in finding and locating resources for the classroom and studying. The Professional Learning site also allows people to access tools for classroom and outside the classroom to better understand materials.
I believe that this is a very useful website for students and teachers, I have never heard of this website but I am sure I will use it in the future. I believe this website will help me as a one stop access point for multiple subjects I am wanting to learn more, or to use in the classroom once I become a teacher. I am glad that the State of Alabama decided to pull together all these resources for the good of the teaching field.

No comments:

Post a Comment