Monday, June 15, 2009

The 6cs

Once again I believe Dr. Strange is onto something with this post. Changing the way we teach students is vital way for the youth of the world to progress in the future especially with the way technology is shaping how we interact. I think Dr. Strange is correct in that we must keep students curious and creative, this will encourage studeCheck Spellingnts to learn without trying to memorize information. I also believe that classSpace and collaboration is another tool for students to work together this will help students learn more, as they work with other students they will develop new ideas. Hopefully half of Dr. Strange's ideas will make their way into the classroom in the future. AS far as shifts that are happening in schools today, I see the difference of importance put on computer use and skills since I was in school. Students today are taught a wide range of computer skills that prepare them for entering the work force or college after primary education and that is great, I just wish they would teach them how to use computers more creatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment